This 1-day workshop is open to anyone interested in trying / practicing techniques for deeper self-exploration and healing in a safe and supportive environment.
Holotropic Breathwork is a non-directive, self-empowering and safe approach that integrates insights from modern consciousness research, transpersonal psychology, ancient spiritual practices, and mystical traditions of the world.
During a 1-day Holotropic Breathwork workshop participants work in pairs and each person has experience one session as a “breather” and one session as a “sitter”, which makes it one full Holotropic Breathwork experience.
Those new to Holotropic Breathwork are required to have a phone consultation with Lila prior to workshop (after completing confidential Medical Form for Holotropic Breathwork) and attending our Holotropic Breathwork Information Evening on Friday the 27th of October at 6pm.
- Workshop starts at 8:45am on Saturday the 28th of October.
- We aim to start first Breathwork session at 9.30am
- Lunch will be at around 1pm
- We aim to start second Breathwork session at 2pm
- Finish time is approximate: around 7pm
Full workshop fee is $250 (includes cost for the workshop and light lunch).
We are able to offer payment plan if needed / offer concessions to full time students, people on a pension
What to bring
- Please wear loose comfortable clothing
- Single bed sheets and towel (eye mask - optional)
- Your water bottle (plenty of drinking water will be available to refill)
- Your diary / visual diary (optional)
- If have any special dietary requirements, please bring some food that you might need on the day
- Lila Pesa (Transpersonal Counsellor, Life Coach, Certified Grof Holotropic Breathwork™ practitioner)
For bookings / enquiries please, email Lila.