Melissa L’Estrange is based in Toowoomba Queensland and is a certified Holotropic Breathwork Practitioner with the Grof Holotropic Breathwork Training. Melissa’s first introduction to Holotropic Breathwork was a most profound and significant 4 day workshop at the Portiuncula Centre in Toowoomba in 2000. Her experience at this workshop inspired her to begin training in Transpersonal and Experiential Psychotherapy of which Holotropic Breathwork is an integral component.
Melissa is currently in private practice as a Psychotherapist, Supervisor, Workshop Presenter and Director of Training for Transpersonal and Experiential Psychotherapy in Toowoomba where she currently runs trainings and a variety of workshops with her colleague, Wendy Bignell, from Port Macquarie NSW. Wendy is also a Certified Holotropic Breathwork Practitioner and Trainer in Transpersonal and Experiential Psychotherapy.
- Current Full Practicing Member of ATEP (Association of Transpersonal & Experiential Psychotherapists)
- Level 6 (Trainer) TEP: TEP is a client-centered approach to counselling and uses a combination of Standard Counselling practices as well as the modalities of TERC which include: Voice Dialogue, Gestalt, Sandplay, Symbol Work, Dreamwork, Emotional Release Process Work, Holotropic Breathwork, Artwork, Journaling, Body Focused Work, Bio-energetics, Movement & Meditation.
- Clinical Practitioner and Supervisor within the Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia (PACFA) National Register. Melissa L’Estrange PACFA Reg. 21527
- Clinical Registrant on ARCAP register (Australian Register Counsellors and Psychotherapists).
- Post Graduate Certificate in Mental Health Practice. University of New England, Armidale NSW
- Diploma of Community Services Work: Metropolitan South Institute
- Diploma of Counselling: Metropolitan South Institute
- Certified Holotropic Breathwork Practitioner
- Mobile: 0423 985 585
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.sourcecounselling.com.au